HOW TO REMOVE THE BACKGROUND OF A PICTURE
Well, as you should now, there are many ways to do this but I prefer to show you guys my way. Let’s get it started!
- First, you have to chose your picture (obviously pffff) then you open on photoshop file > open.
- After you edit her, sharpen, put your coloring (tutorial of how to do this!) you select the PSD and the image and Merge the Layers (right click on layers).
- Then, after you merge the layers, you have to delete the background by using the Background Eraser Tool [x]
- After deleting the picture background, it may look like this:
- Now you have your background erased, let’s add some background! Go on layer > new fill layer > solid background. A box will pop-out and then you press ok. After you choose your color fill, it may look like this: so you have to put the Color Fill under the Layer so your picture should look like this [x]
- As you can see, there still some white stuff in the yellow background that you clearly need to erase it. So, still with Erase Background Tool (with the picture layer selected) you erase the white stuff!
- Save it and now you have your nonbackgrounded picture with a new background!